Monday, December 28, 2009

How come myspace music pages crash my computer today?

myspace music pages have



a lot going on.. pictures... music player...



that happens to me sometimes.. but not to



my computer.. it just freezes the page and stays white.



and i even have dsl, fast internet.



just try refreshing the page if its taking too long.



if that doesnt fix anything, it might have to do with



the kind of internet you have.



hopefully this solves the problem =]



How come myspace music pages crash my computer today?

I think I know what you are talking about its happening to me too.



When I watch videos on youtube and myspace.



Supposedly there is some sort of buffer overrun problem with FLV files that can crash your computer or could allow malicious script to run...



They suggested that you upgrade your Adobe Flash player, but I upgraded mine and I'm still crashing. :(



I Googled "videos crash computer"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish