Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm trying to add a music file to my MySpace page (Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know).?

This file isn't on Myspace. Anyone know where else I can find it? I don't want the video, just a music file embedded on my page.



I'm trying to add a music file to my MySpace page (Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know).?

you could try you tube but thats a music video.oh here this is like an i pod go to nackvision and search for the music video code all you need to do is go at you tube search fo alanis you oughta know copy the adress the copy it,gets???



hope you did cuz it was quite hard expaining!



I'm trying to add a music file to my MySpace page (Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know).?

go to music then serch alanis morissettethen click on her pic then gp to her profile go to where her songs are then click add to my profile and its your song

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish