Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why can't i listen to music in myspace?

When I go to a music profile the box with the 4 tracks appears as normal but at the top where the name of the selected track is displayed it just says connecting, but never actually connects. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?



Why can't i listen to music in myspace?

I had the same problem, I would pick a song, and the thing would never play or connect or all of a sudden the artist deleted it or something. So I changed my player and I am now using, http://www.projectplaylist.com - it allows you to create a playlist of any song that you can find online. What I particularly like best about this feature is that you can add as many songs as you would like, pick the color, place it anywhere in your profile and update it easily. (www.myspace.com/amyfromsc - you can check mine out as an example, and just hit the "create playlist" tab at the bottom)



Good Luck!



Why can't i listen to music in myspace?

Yes I'm having the same problem....but then what problems aren't I having with myspace...its rubbish. I think maybe it has too many members for its server to cope with or something. It's so slow...I've given up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish