Friday, November 27, 2009

Music and MySpace?

I know how to add a song to my page by going to the artist's myspace and adding the song to mine, but when I do that it doesn't play automatically when someone views my page. So, in order to have it play automatically I was given a code of some sort and told to insert the song's URL in a certain place and add it to my profile in the about me space. So, I know I'm dumb, but...how do I find the song's URL????? I know what an URL is, but how do I find the URL of a song I have downloaded on my computer??



Music and MySpace?

Once you add the song to you page, go to account settings and click on music settings. You should have 2 options that you can check. Uncheck both of them and save changes.



Music and MySpace?

Look at r6stunta1 profile. If you like the player setup you can go to poqbum.com and create your own. Its really easy and you can have as many songs as you want in mp3 format. you just have to host them on snapdrive.net to get the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish