Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i get a myspace for my music? Like where i have my own playlist? how do i put the songs on my

Because I wanna have my own myspace playlist but make a separate myspace, and i wanna learn how to do that type of myspace. where i can get music and put it on my page and stuff. And how do i upload music so that i can put it on my playlist.



How do i get a myspace for my music? Like where i have my own playlist? how do i put the songs on my playlist?

First off, if you're asking on how to create a music profile, then upload copywritten music onto it for your personal profile, you cannot. Myspace will detect that and delete BOTH your accounts if you do.



What you have to do is host the music files you want, at a site like http://Playlistspace.com/upload .. then get a flash playlist, either at MyFlashFetish.com, ProjectPlaylist, or elsewhere, to stream your songs to your profile with.



Is that solution any better? No, but at least it won't get your account deleted.



How do i get a myspace for my music? Like where i have my own playlist? how do i put the songs on my playlist?

Go to myspace music and then to artist sign up.



How do i get a myspace for my music? Like where i have my own playlist? how do i put the songs on my playlist?

you have to sign up for another account under music. but it has to be you own music. not music you downloaded or copy. to get music to your page you must go to music and click on the song you like and click add to my profile.after that you will have the song you want



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish