Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can i put more than 4 songs on to my myspace music page?

I've seen people that aren't big artists putting up 7 songs or more on theoir page. how do i do that plz i need and answer!! im not interested in any alternative music playlists like sample player and all that i just want the simple standalone player they give you.someone help plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How can i put more than 4 songs on to my myspace music page?

You'd have to make a music page..



But, try this, it's what I use..



http://www.imeem.com



How can i put more than 4 songs on to my myspace music page?

i don't know how to get all the way up to 7, but you can get to 5 by adding bodog to your friends. it's worked for friends of mine. i'm testing it out right now.



the profile is at myspace.com/bodog



-captainmarmalade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish