Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I download music to myspace webpage?

I just opened my web in myspace and I want to add a song.



How can I download music to myspace webpage?

Hi Marilyn,



In order to add a song to myspace, you must first have it on a server to call it from. Sometimes when you find a song, you can call it from there. However most will want you to put it on a server that you have access to. The reason for this is the bandwidth usage of most servers are limited and if everyone pulled music from them, they would simply bog down and possibly quit. So first you need to find the music you want, then find a host that you can store it at. Then in MySpace you need to create an HTML link to pull it to your profile. I have a MySpace Help section at my site below under Internet Talk, as well as many HTML tutorials to get you headed in the right direction. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish