Sunday, November 29, 2009

My myspace music account is acting weird, how can i add music to my music page?

Directions please?



My myspace music account is acting weird, how can i add music to my music page?

How is it acting weird?



You can add music by clicking on the music section on your navigation bar that the bar that has home l browse l search etc. etc.



ummm click on the music part of it. Then in the search bar you can type in your favorite band and often the title of a song some people like myself I make music accounts and add songs from a band that the band that I like doesn't have on their page... when you find the song you want click add then click yes I am sure I want to add this song to my profile and then .... you have music on your page. Often you can go to other online music sites and add their player to your page. they will usually give you a code and you just put that in the "about me" of your edit profile section (located on your homepage) and then you can have more than one song to choose from. Hope that helps.



If you need anymore help you can message me at



http://www.myspace.com/i_choose_tom123

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish