Friday, November 27, 2009

How come a kid with 0 plays in higher up on the myspace music charts then me?

I work an account for a friend, I get around 10 plays a day on his myspace but when you browse through his genre his's not on there! But a kid with 0 plays is? Does anyone know why?



p.s www.myspace.com/nathanhatton



How come a kid with 0 plays in higher up on the myspace music charts then me?

Do'es it count site/page hits??



How come a kid with 0 plays in higher up on the myspace music charts then me?

it's what you set it on your computer for it to show up first



when you look up an artist, you can set it so the person with the most plays shows up first



How come a kid with 0 plays in higher up on the myspace music charts then me?

Because the kid is a hacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish