Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unable to "add" music to myspace page?

I assume this is now due to legal reasons with the artists. I emailed myspace about it and they completely disregarded my question and instead gave me instructions on going about "adding." Does this piss anyone else off, that the artists are so ******** greedy?



Unable to "add" music to myspace page?

I used, http://www.projectplaylist.com - it allows you to create a playlist of any song that you can find online. What I particularly like best about this feature is that you can add as many songs as you would like, pick the color, place it anywhere in your profile and update it easily. (www.myspace.com/amyfromsc - you can check mine out as an example, and just hit the "create playlist" tab at the bottom)



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish